Sunday 18 January 2009

18/365 Winter Glow on the Derwent

The River Derwent was sunkissed this morning but the temperature was far from warm. I took a look around Darley Abbey near a couple of weirs and although we had fabulous blue sky, the wind was chill. Lots of folk were out and about enjoying the sunshine and I bumped into a fellow photoclub member testing out her new P&S. I'll post the best of the rest to my Picasa page tomorrow, but this was the last shot on the way back to the car - CF card full, fingers too cold! And hubby chose today's post :0)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. How lovely and very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the water is sparkling. Looks like a pretty spot to sit and enjoy the river.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the light on the water

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the color and the processing.

    I don't know how I missed this one. Darned blogger list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.