Saturday 10 January 2009

10/365 Empty Bookcase, almost

All packed up, well, almost. I spent most of today filling boxes, most of which are stashed under Oliver's cabin bed, and the other three have gone to a guy who is running a charity booksale in a couple of months. The shelves looked a bit sad completely empty, so I put a few pictures and kept back the cat plates, and I have only noticed just now looking at the photo that 2 books are hiding behind the cat plate on the left! This is only part of a much larger unit, and there is a similar one on the other side of the fireplace which I have also cleared. The photo to the left is of my Dad with his first bicycle when he was about 17 in about 1936; the picture ot 2 schoolboys top right is of my 2 brothers in about 1964. The 2 photos with red sweaters are Oliver & Jodie's school picture - in focus this year (!) but I don't like the white background.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a pretty empty bookcase! I love books and we have about 5 bookcases full! Kudos on the packing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a difference from the day 4 photo.
    Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.