Saturday 28 March 2009

87/365 A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

This makes me think of the opening sequence of the Star Wars movie, its like a hubble telescope shot of a distant galaxy or something! Actually, its two M&Ms which have been dropped in a puddle near Jodie's school, and I have messed with it some. There's even a shooting star to the left! ;0) [I recommend clicking on it to view larger as it loses something in being reduced for the blog. ]

We were on our way to the Easter Fair and I just saw this by chance and wondered if I could make something of it. I already had a blog shot 'in the can', or so I thought. I think I might re-jig it for tomorrow as I've thought of a refinement I can make.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.