Monday 9 March 2009

68/365 Feeling a bit better now


Jodie was sick yesterday and this morning, but recovered enough to play on the laptop a little this afternoon.


Added following morning: I managed to download and select this image and post to the blog in the shortest time ever after getting back from my photo club very late. The guest speaker was entertaining but didn't finish until a half hour past the time the club usually wraps up!


So this is SOOC, no cropping, no tweaking! I took a couple of other good ones, so I'll tweak those and add them later. Jodie is off school today as well, tired, but eating and resting, pottering and resting. I haven't decided if she'll be off tomorrow as well, we'll have to see.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.