Monday 16 March 2009

75/365 Blowing bubbles

Jodie spent another day at home with me, and it was warm enough to be in the garden some. This was after we'd made a tent to play in (sheet over chair backs) and set out the horses on the farm and done some of the activities in her magazine. I think perhaps one more day off and she may be well enough to go back to school! She pottered more and didn't crash until much later in the day, and although her temp was up it was very slight.

The magazine came with a packet of 'body art' stickers - tiny butterflies, strawberries, stars etc, which Jodie stuck to her nails and face!

Perhaps if I make tomorrow very dull she'll be more keen to get back to school ;0)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.