Sunday 5 April 2009

95/365 Déjà vu? Non!

Déjà vu is a French phrase meaning "already seen", and it refers to the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously. Today we were getting everything ready for Jodie's postponed birthday party as she had been poorly leading up to her birthday last month. So despite attempting to bake (I take better pictures than I bake cakes!) I went and bought a larger version of the cake you saw in 82/365, decorated it with a unicorn again and swapped the candles for these I bought for the occasion. Are they winged unicorns, or horned pegasus? Most depictions of pegasus do not have horns, I'll go for winged unicorns. Either way, we have 8 little darlings coming tomorrow for a party! Can't wait ;0)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.