Saturday, 14 November 2009

317/365 Tools of the trade

The plasterer's float? Or hawk? The plasterer uses is to spread and smooth the plaster, and a very good job he does with it too. Fantastic, perfectly smooth. The brush is to apply water.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It is a float, the hawk is what the plasterer slides the plaster off onto the wall, used in conjunction with a float the trowel thingy that he expertly floats the plaster onto the walls, ceilings etc.



My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.