Saturday 7 November 2009

311/365 Fuchsia blooms

I caught these fuchsia blooms in Darley Park this morning after spending time with NW and her family for a family portrait session near the cafe. I only saw them because I missed the turn for the path back to my car, so was very pleased that I wasn't concentrating or I'd have missed them altogether!
It was great to be out with camera today while dear hubby did some major cleaning up after the demolition work over the last 2 days! And here is a shot of part of my new workspace, messed with in PS, this is where the light switch will be!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The Fuschia well spotted off the main path, a very "wired" socked where you will energise your illumination etc.
    –···

    ReplyDelete

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.