Thursday, 31 December 2009

365/365 Here I am, this is me...


The final image for my 365 is a self portrait - one if the hardest images to produce as I am so much happier photographing than being photographed, even by myself!?! I have had a very interesting journey, I thank all those who have shared some or all of it with me, its been great having you along, I hope you have found it interesting too. Drop in on my new blog sometime, it isn't a 365, but you didn't think I could give up completely now, did you??

The title is inspired by a Bryan Adams song for the animated film Spirit. Read them here.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. At last we get to see the lady behind the blog. Great shot well captured, for you some memorable items captured too.
    –···

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been fantastic, it really has! Thanks for stopping by :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been following you all year, hon even if I didn't comment much. Many congratulations on a year of photos with many truly stunning ones in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing 365 photos! Some great shots - I'll look back and give you my top 10 favourites when I have a mo. RK

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! Be Proud, Be Smug! Smile, you've completed the 365, not many can say that! - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your blog, great job! I am also a photographer, I was a wedding photographer for many years, now I do it for myself. I think of my camera as an extension of myself. My blog is just about whatever I am feeling any particular day, but I take all my own photographs. Your blog is marvelous and ambitious, you can look back on you year with all those memories. I hope you continue to take photos and post them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty of a shot... good for you for making it through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.