Tuesday 21 July 2009

202/365 Young Bond

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Oliver won joint second prize at his Y6 Leavers' Party this evening dressed as James Bond. The other joint second was similarly dressed but with a black tie and was one of the Men in Black. Oliver and I have both read the Young Bond books written by Charlie Higson (which are brilliant!) and sometimes watch the grown-up Bond films depending if they are suitable viewing for Oliver. (My favourite is Sean Connery, no other actor has come close so far!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nobody will ever touch Connery in that role, he was without doubt the best actor who ever played it. Far better than even Brosnan (who is allegedly handsome and a good actor).
    x
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Wordle

My wordle - a word cloud about me by me.